Shop and Live Mediterranean

Thursday, March 5, 2009

Blog Overload?

Good Day Caviar Appreciation 101 Blog Invitees,

Today I ran into a neighborhood friend who told me that she was receiving a continuous feed of Caviar Apprecication 101 blogs into her e-mail, and that she was beginning to suffer from 'information overload'. This came to a bit a of a surprise to me as I was under the impression that only a one time invitation to view my blog went out. Word is that a revised copy of any blog entry, including editing corrections automatically shoots off to everyone e-mail. This action can be problematic as I'm an editing fool, not to mention downright annoying for you readers. I apologise for this. At this time, I am looking into limiting to amount of times the blog is e-mailed out to invitees. In the interim, I ask that you bear with me as I get the issue resolved. Also, I won't be insulted if you delete any blog repetitions. Thanks for reading - until later.

Kind wishes,
Marcia

No comments:

Post a Comment